Monday 16 July 2012

WHERE AM I HEADED

Hello there,

Just recently I met the 8051 microcontroller in one of our semester's course. Being interested in Programming and Digital Logic Design myself, I simply loved playing with it as it is actually the combination of both. It tests both your software and hardware skills for a successful outcome. The fun part is that it's always a go or no-go situation which means that whatever you build, it works or it doesn't work. In either case it's pretty much easier to analyse the problem.

The 8051 Integrated Circuit (IC) 


Fortunately, I had enough time to study and implement many aspects of it. This is the reason I started this blog. I want to keep a record of everything that I know about 8051 and may want to check later on when I need the information. I hope you find something of your interest as well. I will be posting different stuff but strictly related to 8051 micro-controller. At one time, you may be reading about how to program it and then suddenly you will find yourself reading about the architecture. Although I will try to keep everything in order. 

Fact is that I am already involved in many other projects so it will be hard for me to write regularly in here but as I said, I will try my best. I just want to enclose all my experience with the 8051 in here because I don't think I will get a better chance. I may not dive into details about the 8051 microcontroller itself to avoid unnecessary explanation but I will try to stay concerned with the programming part only. It means that we are mostly talking about the implementation part here. 


As long as the programming part is concerned, I will post my own algorithms and things that worked out for me. I suggest you read them for the sake of understanding the concept but for implementation, it would be better to come up with your own ideas and convert them into scripts and codes and maybe you could do it better than anyone else. After all, programming comes from the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment